The new year is starting off good.
Elainie is on track to graduate... meaning, I don't have to worry about doing a bunch of stuff in the last two weeks that allows her to graduate. Yeay! And as long as she passes every class she is taking this semester, she will have 17 college credits. Awesome!
John is.... by most means... living with Ashley at her apartment and her roomate Kayla. They say they are scared to live out there alone because there are some freaking people living around them. This is Boone so that is highly possible. They are all legal adults and no matter what anyone says to them, they do what they want. John claims he wll be moving back home in Jan. but I don't see that happening.
Alexis is doing great. Enjoying school and cheerleading. I'd like to see her hanging out with more friends from school. We will work on that.
Jason is in Grundy working on his parents room again. Can't wait til that is done.
I am doing the same as reported in my last blog last year. Sleeping the wrong hours. But I guess right now it doesn't matter that much since I don't have to be anywhere during the day. I am trying to adjust it by going to bed at a certain time and then trying to get out of bed at a decent time in the morning.
Found out that none of my doctor appointments are covered by insurance. I hate insurance and all their stupid rules. If a person is sick, they are sick and that's what they have insurance for... to cover medical bills. Insurance is a rip off.
I tried the Cranberry flavor Sierra Mist and it is good. I like it.
I had a job interview. I have to wait 7 - 10 days to see if I get it. It will be part time 24 hours per week. But I will make more than I did at CDS. It works out so that I will be working less hours but making the same amount as I did at CDS. That works for me. Hope I hear good news from that.
That's about all I have to say right now.
I hope 2011, brings good things to our house and to everyone else too.
No comments:
Post a Comment