It has been a week now since my meds were doubled. I have not experienced any major problems. Still not sleeping well. I bought a new pillow to try. Then I thought that when I sleep I put a lot of pressure on my chin and my teeth hurt some so I also got a mouth guard. I slept a little better but still not the best. Last night I slept on the couch with my pillow and I forgot the mouth guard but it was the best night sleep I have had so far... but I did wake up several times while changing positions, but I went right back to sleep. This is good. Hoping for even better sleep soon.
At work I have been plugging my headset into the radio on the next desk. I've been listening to Christmas music the last two days. Much better than some of the stuff the kids have on their and my iPods. I heard a song about Christmas in Iowa. It was interesting.
I've been walking the dog almost every night after work. It's getting colder so our walks are getting even shorter.
John and I are going to work on a project. We are going to make the room at the bottom of the basement stairs into a workout room. Bring the treadmill and weight bench in there. Plus the mats and balance and exercise balls. It will be good for this winter for all of us.
I have been searching websites for jobs. Applied for a couple but have heard nothing.
Will keep trying since my job ends in Dec. Gotta have a new job... soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment